KBCD600 Stainless Steel Pass Box Embedded Design Soft Contact Type
- The plate is made of high quality 304 stainless steel.
- Inner arc treatment; anti-scratch dead angle.
- The control system adopts microcomputer soft contact control, and
has the functions of unlocking, lighting and germicidal lamp delay
- The door leaf is designed with a square tube door and a built-in
door panel. The facade is flush with the entire plane, making it
less prone to dust.
- The window is designed with double-layer hollow tempered glass and
four sides of black lacquer.
- The surface is polished and polished, and the double-sided 3CM
stainless steel handle is more durable.
- Built-in 15W UV germicidal lamp; effective sterilization, providing
- The filter adopts H14 liquid tank high efficiency filter Brand:
- The surface of the transfer window can be provided with a
high-efficiency filter to detect the clogging state of the filter;
and a PAO (DOP) detection port can be used for high-efficiency
filter leak detection.
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Interlock type||Soft contact type, computer interlock|
|Ultra violet light||One|
|Outer diameter size||600W*600D*600H(mm)|
|Inner diameter size||Customized|
|Style||Dual perspective embedded|
|Windows type||Double tempered glass|
|Cavity type||Inner bottom arc|
|Other configuration||Pressure capacity meter, PAO test port, timer, customized|
|Wind speed||0.3-0.5 m/s|
|Mechanical chain pass box|
Inner diameter size: 600W*600D*600H(mm)
Outer diameter size: 740W*670D*720H(mm)
As an auxiliary equipment of the clean room, the pass box is mainly
used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the
clean area, the non-clean area and the clean area, so as to reduce
the number of times the clean room is opened and minimize the clean
area. Pollution. Transfer windows are widely used in
micro-technologies, biological laboratories, pharmaceutical plants,
hospitals, food processing industries, LCDs, electronics factories,
and other places where air purification is required.
The pass box is an auxiliary device for the clean room. It is
mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area
and the clean area, between the clean area and the non-clean area,
to reduce the number of times the clean room is opened, and to
pollute the clean room. Reduce to a minimum. The transfer window is
made of stainless steel and is smooth and smooth. The double doors
are interlocked to each other to effectively prevent
cross-contamination. They are equipped with electronic or
mechanical interlocking devices and equipped with ultraviolet