Single Side Medical Gas Manifold / Medical Air Gas Manual Manifold
Gas manifold s are primarily suitable for units that continuously
consume bottled gas. When the gas bus is used, several or even
dozens of cylinders are connected to the busbar conduit, and the
gas is filtered, decompressed and stabilized, and then transported
to the place of use. The gas busbar has the characteristics of
compact structure, convenient management, safety and reliability.
- The manifold conduit is made of high quality 304 or 316 stainless
steel tubing or hpb59-1 brass or copper tubing.
- The entire system is tested for stringent strength and air
tightness and is safe and reliable.
- Manifold design: It is equipped with gantry type, T-shaped,
one-line type and single-sided type. The installation operation is
safe and convenient.
- The design is qualified, easy to install, and the bracket is
- Configure a large flow gas pressure reducer.
- The whole system is subjected to strict strength test and air
tightness test before leaving the factory, which is safe and
- The pressure switch interface and the expansion interface can be
- The easy-to-maintain gas filter unit can effectively block dust and
impurities in the gas (the pressure reducer itself has a filter
setting, and an additional filter can be added).
|Gas Type||O2, N2O, CO2, air|
|Type||Two-group, single side|
|Main material||Hpb59-1, SUS304, SUS316 or T2|
|Installation form||Wall or horizontal|
|Max. Input Pressure||15Mpa|
|Max. Output Stream||100m3/h|
|Working temperature||-20 ~ 40℃|
- The manifold can save the number of cylinder changes, reduce the
labor intensity of workers and save labor costs.
- High pressure gas is easy to manage and safer
- Save space.
- If you are building a new hospital, we can offer your solutions of
OT and medical gas pipeline system;
- Our sales team give you the quotation and answer your any questions
and doubts about products;
- You are welcome to visit our factory at any time;
- We will offer you the solutions of quality problems within 24hours;
- Our after-sales service:
1. Engineer goes to your hospital and provide on site customer
training and guide,
2. We send the free parts to you by courier and give you technical
guidance via online video,
3. We support you free training of products.
Warranty: 1-2years due to different products, and lifetime