European Standard Medical Gas Manifold Air Hospital Gas Station
KB6700A automatic changeover manifold provides continuous gas flow.
The display includes LED lights to indicate working
conditions and alarms. The manifold can changeover automatically,
even in the event of a power failure. It is NFPA 99 and ISO 7396
This product is patented.
|Gas Service||Inlet Pressure||Outlet Flow||Outlet Pressure||Outlet Connection||Inlet Connection||Power|
|O2||20Mpa||100(3530)m3/h||0.55Mpa||3/4" loos joint(screw thread:RC 3/4)||Brass tube|
|Air||20Mpa||100(3530)m3/h||0.8Mpa||3/4" loos joint(screw thread:RC 3/4)||Brass tube||220V 50Hz|
|N2O||20Mpa||50(1765)m3/h||0.5Mpa||3/4" loos joint(screw thread:RC 3/4)||Brass tube||220V 50Hz|
|CO2||20Mpa||30(1060)m3/h||0.8Mpa||3/4" loos joint(screw thread:RC 3/4)||Brass tube||220V 50Hz|
|Inert||20Mpa||100(3530)m3/h||0.8Mpa||3/4" loos joint(screw thread:RC 3/4)||Brass tube||220V 50Hz|
- CE certification
- Strong and weak electrical separation (220V in the power box,
busbar is 24V weak).
- Still working when power is off.
- Pilot operated control switching the gas path and the pressure is
- Two - level regulator and decompression device one standby one use.
- With temperature monitoring to prevent frost and overheating.
- PLC control, accurate pressure, stable control, output 485 signal
for remote monitoring.
The automatic manifold is designed for automatic switching between
tow gas sources. This series of automatic manifold can be
automatically switched without any adjustment by the operator, even
if the electrical system is powered off.